From September 2010 until January 2011, I spent a semester abroad at ZHAW Winterthur in Switzerland. As I was allowed to pick courses of my choice, I focused on journalism.
As my time there was very helpful for my personal and professional development, I use this blog category to share my experiences and impressions with you. Furthermore, you can find some relevant information here if you are also planning to spend a semester at the ZHAW. I also added some links to the articles I wrote for klartext.ch. Unfortunately, all of the following information is in German.
General info (about Switzerland and ZHAW)
Published articles on klartext.ch
- Was wird aus der “Arena”?
- Wenn Medien an Aliens glauben
- Scheindebatte um eine “Scheissgegend”
- Aus dem Beruf: Hansi Voigt
- Tatort Internet: Hexenverbrennungen im digitalen Zeitalter
— — —